[GRASS-user] Itzi output: several questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 13 16:13:05 PDT 2017

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017, Laurent C. wrote:

>>   And, can I overlay this animation on vector maps that provide context? If
>> so, where do I read how to do this?
>
> You can add several layers to g.gui.animation, including vector maps.

Laurent,

   I have the first model animation running; still need to add context maps
and a legend. As the next model runs for 4+ days I have time to work on
setting the display correctly.

   When I have the two animations tweaked how do I export/print them so they
can be incorporated into a LaTeX beamer class presentation? Nothing I see in
the g.* or t.* manuals look apprpropriate to me.

Thanks,

Rich