[GRASS-user] [Process ended with error code -1073741515]

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue Mar 21 05:49:57 PDT 2017

Ang Sherpa wrote
> Module import into python script is working fine. However, when I tried to
> print out the g.region with
> gscript.run_command('g.region',raster='nep_drain',overwrite=True). It
> throws the following error.
> Process ended with non-zero return code -1073741515

some additional checks you may do:

- check if there are interfering/conflicting multiple python installations
on your system
- check if there are interfering/conflicting multiple gdal installations on
your system
- check if "download and install MS runtime binaries" during standalone
winGRASS installation procedure is activated.

> Process ended with non-zero return code -1073741515

this error seems to come from the underlying operating system.

-----
best regards
Helmut