[GRASS-user] [snap pour point for r.water.outlet]

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:08:32 PDT 2017

I think you must use the accumulation map in the r.distance command. But
bear in mind that you don't need the accumulation map but only your
drainedge lines. Thus, you can threshold the flow accum map in order to
delineate the rivers. And that could be a bit smaller than your complete
flow accumulation map.

Cheers
Daneil