[GRASS-user] CHELSA climate data set

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:55:21 PDT 2017

Hi Markus,

El 3 may. 2017 3:06 p.m., "Markus Metz" <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com>
escribió:

Hi Vero

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In the end, I found that the only way to get chelsa maps with the same
resolution and extent than the MODIS 1km maps, was to import the whole
chelsa map and subset with r.mapcalc since it uses the region settings.

Maybe you assumed that r.in.gdal -r is also doing resampling. The -r flag
only cuts the input to cover the current region. For resampling you can use
one of the r.resamp.* modules.

:P

Yes, it seems I did... nice way of discovering underlying misconceptions
:-/ Don't know where it came from though

Thanks again
Vero