[GRASS-user] i.spec.unmix - scale results to 0-100%

Žofie Cimburová zoficimburova at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 03:10:32 PDT 2017

Hi,
I am using i.spec.unmix for spectral unmixing of Sentinel-2 imagery. I
define 6 endmembers and the results look pretty fine, but when I add the
output maps up, they don't sum up to 100%, but rather anything from 23 till
67...
I tried to linearly scale the output maps to 0-100% and then add them up,
but this does not sum up to 100% either.
In the manual there is a small comment "# todo: reclass to 0..100%". How do
I perform the reclassification manually?

Thanks for any help.
Zofie