[GRASS-user] i.spec.unmix - scale results to 0-100%

Žofie Cimburová zoficimburova at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 02:18:08 PST 2017

Hi,
On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Žofie Cimburová
> <zoficimburova at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am using i.spec.unmix for spectral unmixing of Sentinel-2 imagery. I
> > define 6 endmembers and the results look pretty fine, but when I add the
> > output maps up, they don't sum up to 100%, but rather anything from 23
> till
> > 67...
> > I tried to linearly scale the output maps to 0-100% and then add them up,
> > but this does not sum up to 100% either.
> > In the manual there is a small comment "# todo: reclass to 0..100%".
>
> There was a change for this but probably not catching the problem:
>
> On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 10:53 PM,  <svn_grass at osgeo.org> wrote:
> > Author: ychemin
> > Date: 2017-07-04 13:53:58 -0700 (Tue, 04 Jul 2017)
> > New Revision: 71240
> >
> > Modified:
> >    grass-addons/grass7/imagery/i.spec.unmix/main.c
> > Log:
> > trying to rescale from 0-256 to 0-100, with according colour scheme
>

> > How do I perform the reclassification manually?
>
> Probably
> https://grass.osgeo.org/grass72/manuals/r.rescale.html
> but it would be better to get the Addon completed.

This does not solve my problem - the output maps are not scaled to 0-255.
The ranges of my output maps are e.g. Map 1-water: 0-34, Map 2-builtup:
0-65, Map 3-forest:0-13, ....
I tried to r.rescale each map to 0-100, but they then don't sum up to 100
either. Is there probably different scaling for each output map? Or how
else can I interpret the results if not in form of ratios?

Thanks,
Zofie