[GRASS-user] v.voronoi error: Found 0 points/centroids, but at least 2 are needed

洪朝貴 ckhung at cyut.edu.tw
Fri Nov 24 18:07:37 PST 2017

Dear All,

I am a linux veteran and a grass newbie comfortable with
file format conversions and most interested in grass
v.* commands because of its rich algorithms and
the possibility of scripting/automation.

I imported the attached geojson file like this:
    v.in.ogr input=tkec.geojson output=tkec
and tried these two commands:
    v.delaunay input=tkec output=tkecdt
    v.voronoi input=tkec output=tkecv
The Delaunay triangulation works perfectly and looks nice
after I exported it and displayed it in some other program.
The Voronoi diagram command, however, gives the error message:
    Found 0 points/centroids in <tkec at work>, but at least 2 are needed

I tried it in grass 7.0.3 of lubuntu 16.04 and
grass 7.2.0 of lubuntu 17.04 .
The error messages are the same.
Did I miss some steps before calling v.voronoi?
Many thanks in advance for your help!

--
『我的野蠻工讀生』用高昂的『下賊船的代價』
綁架了我的文件! (請分別搜尋)

PGP Key ID: 4096R/5828A7A7
Fingerprint: 67AF B5AB 5242 3E99 16D7  EAF8 A94D 2C92 5828 A7A7