[GRASS-user] Query Related to r.horizon module

Johnn Wani johnn.nith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:53:58 PST 2017

Hello all,

I am a student from India. I am using GRASS GIS 7.2.2 as a standalone in
Windows 10 operating system.
My aim is to use r.horizon module to calculate horizon at a point in my
study area and save it to a .csv file. As I run the following command in
the console window on GRASS GIS,

*r.horizon -d elevation=Reprojn34_e077_v3 at PERMANENT direction=90 step=5
bufferzone=500 maxdistance=500 coordinates=741286,3793821 file=horizon.csv*

I get the error dialogue that the GRASS 7 has stopped working. A screenshot
is attached.
​Please help.​

​Thanks in advance​
--