[GRASS-user] Unusual [Open|ESRI]FileGDB: how to import

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 30 14:16:45 PDT 2017

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  The projection information I see looks acceptable to grass:

>  Why is WGS_1984 not recognized by grass7.3.svn? Have I used the incorrect
> EPSG code? And why doesn't grass find the correct datum when I let it
> create a new location?

Helmut,

   Markus M's fix for the segfault works. Because I used the same command
in the shell as the GUI used the non-recognition of the datum and the
segfault were of the same origin.

   My importing of FileGDB data has exposed a few bugs which is a good thing.
Markus' immediate fixes is an even better thing.

My thanks to both of you,

Rich