[GRASS-user] unable to execute d.mon

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez Javier.Alvarez at cedex.es
Mon Sep 18 08:43:21 PDT 2017

Yes, I guess, I've started grass using --text option because I'm interested in using my own "sh". But always find problems to execute d.mon start=wx1

Something to add from my last email. I've also installed QGIS and its GRASS toolbox. Then d.mon works using the QGIS console, I mean from the GRASS toolbox in QGIS...

Thanks

Javier Álvarez Rodríguez
Coordinador de Programa Técnico Científico

Javier.alvarez at cedex.es

Centro de Estudios Hidrográficos
Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, 3. 28005 Madrid
Tel.: (+34) 91 335 79 38