[GRASS-user] "Screenshots of vector data"

Hemant Bist hemantbist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:04:42 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have some vector data. they are line shapefiles without any projection
information.
I want to convert them to images of certain size : (The lines should appear
black with white background).  : This is almost how they are displayed on
the Display console of grass UI.

May be there is some way to programatically control console size and dump
its contents.

I looked at v.to.rast but could not figure out the right parameters/
alternate commands.  Any pointers/examples would be useful to me.
(I have used various GIS software before, but I have just started scripting
the Grass GIS)

Thanks,
HB