[GRASS-user] problem with g.in.ogr

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 07:39:41 PDT 2018

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Camille Bezzina <camille.bezzina at geophom.fr>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a problem with v.in.ogr.
> I would like to import a shape file (with 57851 polygons) with v.in.ogr.
>
> v.import --verbose
input=/media/hdd1/phom/eolien/AIP_UNESCO_RONCHAMP/data/qgis/MNE/bati_D90_decoupe.shp
layer=bati_D90_decoupe output=bati_D90_decoupe -o

> Visibly the order is going well, my attribute table contains 57851
attributes but when I check my vector with display, some polygons are
missing.

Can you post the full output of v.import with --verbose?

Considering that you override the projection check with -o, you can also
use v.in.ogr directly and then post the full output of v.in.ogr -o
--verbose.

Markus M