[GRASS-user] r.horizon and negative tilt

Mark Lake mark.lake at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 3 10:05:22 PDT 2018

Frank,

Some years ago I wrote a module (also called r.horizon) which I
think does what you want.  I never got around to formally
contributing it (must compare with the existing r.horizon and do
so some time).  Anyhow, have updated for GRASS 7 and will send you
the code direct - it compiles as r.horizon2 to avoid collision
with the existing module.

Regards,

Mark