[GRASS-user] Wiki page update(s)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 15 08:48:24 PDT 2018

On 2018-08-15 11:09 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2018, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>> Editing requires to have (requested) a Wiki account. Please register
>> there.
>
> Markus,
>
>    Looking at the main wiki page
> <https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS-Wiki> I see neither a link to
> edit a
> page nor a place to log in with my osgeo account. Please point me to the
> proper places.
>
> TIA,

Hi Rich,

In the top-right corner you should see links for "Log-in / Request account"

Please fill out the request-account page, and then you can also send me
a direct email to let me know of this, as I can then approve your
request manually (as we have many spam requests).  Sorry for the hassle.

-jeff