[GRASS-user] Editing POINTS file vs wxGUI.gcp

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Fri Aug 17 04:07:06 PDT 2018

Hi Moritz,

you are of course right, provided that the GRASS GUI can be used.
This case is a bit different, as a scripted workflow is needed, without user input through the GUI.
THe GCPs for all four corners of the image are known as WKT.

The rasters are not strictly north-south / east-west aligned, gdal_translate can't be used, as far as I understand.

Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>