[GRASS-user] Command line: remove selected map(s) from monitor

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Aug 20 15:28:28 PDT 2018

   The d.erase command wipes clean all maps from the display monitor. Is
there a way to erase only a specified map?

   While planning the maps (and colors) to be used in a ps.map output it's
sometimes necessary to reduce the size of map objects (points and lines).
I've not found a way to do this from the command line other than to erase
everything and start over.

   Using the GUI I can change properties yet haven't found the equivalent
command from the console. A pointer will be appreciated.

Rich