[GRASS-user] g.gui.psmap: Interactively adjusting labels

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 21 09:53:20 PDT 2018

   On a map I'm preparing using g.gui.psmap I have three point features
needing to be labeled. I can place the text in coarse position in draft mode
but want to position the text relative to the feature it identifies on the
block holding the raster and vector maps. How can I do this other than
repeatedly adjusting the postitional coordinates?

   Related issue: can I place a line connecting labels to features?

   Observation: The 'preview' tab is superfulous since clicking the green
triangle on the icon bar works from 'draft' mode, too.

TIA,

Rich