[GRASS-user] Computing the maximum number of consecutive days on a STRDS

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:10:49 PDT 2018

Hello Pierre,

Check this helper script that Thomas Leppelt kindly sent me when I asked a
very similar question ;-) Maybe, you can figure out from there.

In my case, I needed to count consecutive days with temperature lower than
2 degrees within each week, so I created a weekly "mask" to be able to add
1 every time days met the condition.

HTH,
Vero