[GRASS-user] New Google Scholar profile: "GRASS Development Team"

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 9 02:24:16 PST 2018

Hi,

for  fun, to easily track GRASS GIS related publications I have
created a new Google Scholar profile:

GRASS Development Team (a virtual team!)
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=gJ0ZB0cAAAAJ

I have manually scanned some 3k article entires to catch many GRASS
GIS related papers.
The profile requires some more maintenance (help welcome!) and for
sure misses artices (pls tell me).

The "co-authors" on the right side are those who came to mind _and_
have a Google Scholar profile. If you have one and would like to show
up, please let me know.

Enjoy,
Markus

PS: Yes, I got inspired by the virtual "R Development Team" :-)

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software