[GRASS-user] d.mon displays box on startup

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 04:01:58 PST 2018

Hi,

st 26. 9. 2018 v 20:27 odesílatel Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> napsal:
> I think it changes color depending if you are zoomed inside or outside of the region. I find this behavior little bit confusing, perhaps just having one color would be enough, and maybe don't show it when you are zoomed inside?

in r73826 the settings was changed to show comp. region extent in red
color only regardless display and computation extent position. If no
objection I will do backport to g76 release branch in next days.
Question is whether comp. region extent should be displayed by
default. The behaviour has been changed accordingly [1], but
unfortunately there was no feedback. Any opinion (since it affects
7.6.0 release)?

Ma

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3519

--