[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] New addon: i.pysptools.unmix

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Feb 8 01:37:56 PST 2018

Hi Moritz,

We are about to compare results from the two addons...
Unfortunately, I missed some details, so the manual page is not online yet (issues should be fixed now).

The main additions, compared to i.spec.unmix are
 - three alternative endmember detection algorithms
 - (at least) two additional algorithms for spectral unmixing (Unconstrained least squares and fully constrained least squares (with the latter, pixels values in the resulting maps sum up to 1).

I should probably also mention, that i.pysptools.unmix allows to write out detected end members in a format that i.spec.unmix understands. So the modules can be complementary...

Cheers,
Stefan