[GRASS-user] i.atcorr range and rescale parameters for Sentinel 2 images

roberta fagandini robifagandini at hotmail.it
Thu Feb 8 11:54:01 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'm testing i.atcorr (grass 7.4) with Sentinel 2A images and i have some trouble defining the right values for range and rescale parameters. I read in other posts and lists that the suggested value for both range and rescale is '0,10000' while in other posts someone else suggests to use min and max values (from r.info) for range and '1,10000' or '0, 10000' for rescale.

It's not clear to me the right meaning of these parameters and thus the most correct values to be used.

Can anyone better explain me the meaning of these two parameters?

I tested all the values suggested in other posts but I can't understand what they exactly do.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Roberta