[GRASS-user] Issue with addon r.vif in MS Windows GUI installations (stand-alone v. 7.2.2 and 7.0.5)

Dinarzarde Raheem d.raheem at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Feb 12 11:40:29 PST 2018

Hi Helmut,

I have been installing r.vif as you have indicated (i.e. by downloading from the server using g.extension and opening the tree of installable raster addons), but can now confirm after installing both the new and old versions of r.vif on a Windows 10 (64 bit) machine, that r.vif isn't listed under the Addons in the module tab in both Grass standalone GUI versions 7.2.2 and 7.4.0 (i.e. there is no plus sign in front of Addons, so there is no way of opening the tree of installed addons and selecting and running r.vif).

Best wishes,

Dinarzarde