[GRASS-user] Setting computational region to wx monitor from command line

Eric Patton thepattonian at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:02:59 PST 2018

 Hi folks,

I’m looking for a way to set the computational region to that of the
display window from within a script. I couldn’t find any d.* or g.*
commands that did this.

What I am trying to do is pan around the wx monitor to different portions
of my vector coastline, and then from the command line run a script that
uses the current display area as its computational region and updates the
attribute table of the features displayed in the region from   null to some
other value.

Any ideas on whether this is possible?

~ Eric.