[GRASS-user] Cannot re-install Grass 7.2

Mira Kattwinkel kattwinkel-mira at uni-landau.de
Fri Feb 16 06:01:40 PST 2018

Hi,

qgis-plugin-grass depends on Grass 7.2, hence when I try to install it I
get the following message:

mira at mira-mint ~ $ sudo apt-get install qgis-plugin-grass
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  qgis-plugin-grass : Depends: grass722 but it is not installable

I think I cannot fix this from the QGIS side.

Best, Mira

--
Dr. Mira Kattwinkel
Quantitative Landscape Ecology