[GRASS-user] New AddOns for downloading and importing Sentinel products

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Feb 19 05:12:41 PST 2018

On 16/02/18 19:12, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,

>> Shouldn't these be better called i.sentinel.* ? They are clearly imagery
>> related.
>
> you are probably right. Than we should also rename r.modis and
> probably also other modules. What do you think? Ma

+1

Concerning r.sentinel.download: A colleague has been trying to use it
under windows, but:

- installing GRASS using osgeo4w gives you sentinelsat, but pandas
doesn't seem to be installed in the correct version as with

import pandas

you get an error message about a missing natype module (something like
that, am not at the windows computer, now).

- installing GRASS using the standalone installer, my colleague has
difficulty installing sentinelsat as 'pip install sentinelsat' fails

Has anyone else tried this on Windows ?