[GRASS-user] Inconsistent number of column in the table

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:26:26 PST 2018

Hi List,

I imported a large vector shapefile into grass. v.in.ogr did not report any
errors. However, when I try to open the attribute table (Show attribute
table in GUI dialog), I get an error saying "Inconsistent number of column
in the table". The Attribute table manager then opens but I can't browse
the data. However, table is correctly described (column names and data
type).

>From the CLI, v.db.select will print the contents of the attribute table
without any complains.

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?