[GRASS-user] Grass on MacOS (Ken Mankoff)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 16 23:16:48 PST 2018

Ken,

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 7:49 AM, Ken Mankoff <mankoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Although my name is in the subject, I didn't get this email until just now - Apparently I have a filter that is too aggressive - I follow the grass-users list but not the grass-dev list, and even though I was on the "To:" field I didn't get it.

yes, because for a while there was "grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org"
in cc which is wrong.

I have right now added the correct grass-dev email address.

@All: please delete "grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org" from your
address books, it is just to reach the list administrator, not the
list itself.

your list administrator,
Markus