[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with Sentinel2

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:02:27 PST 2018

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Stefan Blumentrath <
Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:

> No problem. Any chance I can contribute to maintenance of create_iwave.py?
>
> What needs to be done? Take your latest changes into account?

nodata handling should be changed. In read_input(), missing values should
be set to zero. Then for each band, leading and trailing zeros would be set
to -1. This helps interpolate_band() to get the correct subrange.

For each band, create_iwave.py should print out the band name and the
wavelength as min - max. Care must be taken when finding reasonable min and
max wavelengths: find the max response, then go back while response >
threshold to find the min wavelength. Go forward while response > threshold
to find the max wavelength. As threshold I suggest 0.1 to eliminate noise
in the response values.

Markus M

> If you think it makes sense I will try to create a patch for adding S2B
to i.atcorr (would be a nice exercise and does not seem too complex)? Will
open a ticket and start working on it unless you tell me different.

> Cheers
>
> Stefan

Markus Metz