[GRASS-user] Alternative to r.median for GRASS 7.x?

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sat Jan 27 16:38:38 PST 2018

Hi,

No!  Honestly, I did not see the "zones" parameter :-O

Reads as something worth trying.  As Anna indicated `r.stats.quantiles`,
however, looks there is a kind-of direct option.

Thank you!

* Stefan Blumentrath <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> [2018-01-26 21:43:49 +0000]:

--
Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3