[GRASS-user] New AddOns for downloading and importing Sentinel products

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 28 12:15:42 PST 2018

Hi Martin,

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 9:01 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Markus,

>> Do you plan to add reprojection on the fly through r.import?
>
> r.sentinel.import -o

I see. Perhaps I got confused because without -o it tells me:

       In case of no significant differences in the projection definitions,
       use the -o flag to ignore them and use current location definition.
       Consider generating a new location from the input dataset using the
       'location' parameter.

So it would be good to suppress this message which likely comes from a
r.in.gdal call and replace it with one related to
  -o   Reproject raster data using r.import if needed

Would that be possible?

thanks
Markus