[GRASS-user] New AddOns for downloading and importing Sentinel products

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Jan 29 00:11:17 PST 2018

Hi Martin,

Very nice work! This will simplify some of my workflows significantly!
One parameter I was missing was however "area_relation". Please find attached a diff, in case you agree that it would be a useful addition (the python script is successfully tested, though I did not check the html changes).

Two things I was wondering are:
1. it might make sense to also provide the "url" as an option, cause there are some national mirrors of ESAs scihub around (at least this is the case for Norway) that expose the same API but are faster / cause have less traffic. What do you think?
2. the tools currently only support Sentinel-2, right. Do you plan to extend them to Sentinel-1/3... in future?

Cheers
Stefan