[GRASS-user] Switching databases for holding attributes in Grass 7.4.1

Paul Shapley p.shapley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:25:11 PDT 2018

Hi Markus,

I used 'db.connect' followed by 'db.login'

Please see below:-

db.connect -p

driver: sqlite
database: C:\\TempLocation\PERMANENT\sqlite\sqlite.db
schema: grass_gis
group: postgis_reader
(Mon Jul 02 14:17:04 2018) Command finished (0 sec)

db.connect -d

Default driver / database set to:
driver: sqlite
database: C:\\TempLocation\PERMANENT\sqlite\sqlite.db
(Mon Jul 02 14:19:40 2018) Command finished (0 sec)

Still holding 'schema' and 'group' details from PostGIS. Shouldn't these
have been dropped when changing to sqlite which is perhaps why the
connection is failing?