[GRASS-user] Switching databases for holding attributes in Grass 7.4.1

Paul Shapley p.shapley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:04:46 PDT 2018

Hi Markus,

Used 'db.connect' driver=sqlite
database=$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/sqlite/sqlite.db

*I had to delete* 'database schema=grass_gis'

*I had to delete* 'default group=postgis_reader'

Then 'RUN'

output:-

(Mon Jul 02 14:59:21 2018)

db.connect

(Mon Jul 02 14:59:22 2018) Command finished (1 sec)

now attempted 'r.to.vect'

r.to.vect
input=APGB_aerial_2_i_segment_drained_peat_with_exposed_haggs at PERMANENT
output=test1 type=area
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_prepare():
unknown database grass_gis
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_prepare():
unknown database grass_gis
ERROR: Unable to create table: create table grass_gis.test1 ( cat integer,
value integer, label varchar(10))
WARNING: Table <grass_gis.test1> linked to vector map <test1> does not exist

Repeat as above!!