[GRASS-user] script option

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Fri Jul 13 10:26:36 PDT 2018

Le 11/07/2018 à 09:31, Nikos Alexandris a écrit :
> * Frank David <frank.david at geophom.fr> [2018-07-10 15:44:51 +0200]:
>

>> Le 10/07/2018 à 12:25, Nikos Alexandris a écrit :
>>> * frank <frank.david at geophom.fr> [2018-07-10 08:05:29 +0200]:

>>> Dear Frank,
>> Hello Nikos,
>>>
>>> if you refer to the last two "column" options,
>>> how do you try to access these, in the script?
>>>
>>> Like,
>>>
>>> options['ctx_wf']
>>> options['ctx_wtg']
>> Absolutely
>>>
>>> ?
>>>
>>> Also, what .xml does
>>>
>>> x.ScriptName --interface-description
>>>
>>> generate?
>> There is no error on compilation, and help tab display Flags and
>> Parameters information, like (french accent are not well encoded):
>>
>> Parameters:
>> obj_map=name [required]
>> Name of vector map
>> MH ou WTG projet
>> obj_layer=string
>> Layer number or name
>> Vector features can have category values in different layers. This
>> number determines which layer to use. When used with direct OGR
>> access this is the layer name.
>> Default: 1
>> obj_name=name [required]
>> Nom de l'objet
>> *ctx_map=name [required] **
>> **Name of vector map **
>> *Contexte éolien *
>> **ctx_layer=string **
>> **Layer number or name **
>> **Vector features can have category values in different layers. This
>> number determines which layer to use. When used with direct OGR
>> access this is the layer name. **
>> **Default: 1 **
>> **ctx_wf=name [required] **
>> *Nom du parc *
>> **ctx_wtg=name [required] **
>> *Identifiant éolienne
>
> Ah, and what does `x.ScriptName --ui` return?
> Maybe an encoding related issue? Related entries in trac:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/search?q=encoding+french&noquickjump=1&changeset=on&milestone=on&ticket=on&wiki=on
>

> Nikos
Hello Nikos,

x.myscript --ui just launch the gui box.
I have found a trick to run the script. Actually I need one field from
on vector table and 2 fields from an other vector table. like that it
works :

#%option G_OPT_V_MAP
#% label: MH ou WTG projet
#% required : yes
#% guidependency: layer,obj
#%end
#%option G_OPT_V_FIELD
#% guidependency: obj
#%end
#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
#% key: obj
#% required: yes
#%end

#%option G_OPT_V_MAP
#% key: ctx_map
#% label: Contexte éolien
#% required : yes
#% guidependency:ctx_layer,ctx_wf,ctx_wtg
#%end
#%option G_OPT_V_FIELD
#% key:ctx_layer
#% guidependency:ctx_wf,ctx_wtg
#%end
#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
#% key:ctx_wf
#% required: yes
#%end
#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
#% key:ctx_wtg
#% required: yes
#%end

But as soon as I try to name myself the first table by Key parameter
like #%key : obj_map and add key name at layer (like in the second part
of the code) It does not work anymore... It looks like the fisrt map is
automatically named "map" by the gui. I don't mind but I find this
strange. I'm sure there is a explanation,somewhere...
Cheers,
Frank

--
*Geophom*