[GRASS-user] Rotating raster maps

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:04:58 PDT 2018

Some satellite images comes rotated, with black borders. But if we rotate
them prior to patching, we mess up the georeferencing. The process then is
setting those borders to null and then patching.

If this is your case, then I'd try running `r.null` to set those borders as
no-data and then use `r.patch`.

But again, not sure if this is your case

Cheers