[GRASS-user] rshepard at appl-ecosys.com sent you a file

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 11 12:50:34 PDT 2018

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018, Markus Metz wrote:

> But you succeeded with importing the data with r.in.gdal. They are not
> what you expected, though. As Helmut suggested,

Markus,

   Well, not correctly.

> (3) ask your data provider if it is correct that most of the raster is
> NoData

   Have you seen a topographic map that has no data in most of its coverage?
On paper it would be mostly blank. No, the correct data are there but not
being correctly imported into grass here.

   As the provider noted in a message to me this morning they use AIG for all
LiDAR data. My response to him was that the data for a different county I
downloaded two years ago were in a .gdb file, not .adf files. No response
yet.

Regards,

Rich