[GRASS-user] flow accumulation (GRASS and Esri ArcGIS)

Radek Novotný radeknovotny94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:06:27 PDT 2018

 Thanks all for your suggestions!

I created a comparison of methods [1] which were mentioned. But
unfortunately, the results are still very different (at least from my point
of view). What do you think about it? What approach should be chosen?

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/15MyV-l2BH5agjN1T3LtQBotH7RJsIL_
5K7exSZypTnQ/edit?usp=sharing