[GRASS-user] Wildfire Modeling Using GRASS GIS

Vidura Dantanarayana vidurada at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:30:29 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I'm a student from University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka.
Currently, I'm doing my research on wildfire behavior model optimization
and I'm planning to use GRASS GIS wildfire modeling module for
visualization of spread. I downloaded the sample data from grass.osgeo.org
and execute the wildfire modeling. I think I was failed to get intended
results. I will attach the result I got. It will be a great support if you
can help me to get the correct result. And another question is how to
prepare the data to be fed for the module. Anyways Thank You in advance,
have a super wonderful day.

Best Regards,
Vidura Dantanarayana