[GRASS-user] question on i.nightlights.intercalibration code

Gabriel Cotlier gabiklm01 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:09:13 PDT 2018

Dear Vero and Markus,

Thanks a lot for the guidance and help.

If I understood correctly:

I first have to import one layer when I select a location setting the
coordinate system of that layer to the mapset of GRASS (at the start).

Then I have to import all other layers to mapset using command "r.in.gdal
-a"

r.in.gdal -a input=C:\Users\Gabriel\Documents\layers\F121995.tif
output=F121995

Then I have to running "g.region" to set up the same extent to all layers
as follows:

g.region raster=F121995

and I got the layer processed and finished but the error did not went
way....

|i Inter-satellite calibration of DMSP-OLS Nighttime Stable Lights
WARNING: Operating on current region

|> Calibrating average visible Digital Number values
Regression coefficients: (-0.0515, 1.2293, -0.0038) | Associated R^2: 0.9178

360 degree EW extent is exceeded by 0.999827 cells
360 degree EW extent is exceeded by 1 cells

WARNING: As requested, timestamp transferring not attempted.
WARNING: No data base element files found

(Sun Jun 24 17:05:31 2018) Command finished (1 min 2 sec)

What could be doing wrong?
In addition I'm doing it for one layer here, is there a way to do it for
many layers at onces with command line or GUI dialog box?

Thanks a lot again.

Gabriel