[GRASS-user] question on i.nightlights.intercalibration code

Gabriel Cotlier gabiklm01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:33:44 PDT 2018

Dear Markus,

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

After importing the layer F101992 I did :

r.region -a map=F101992 at PERMANENT

and I got the results as you indicated, with the new resolution message:

360 degree EW extent is exceeded by 1 cells

Nonetheless, the message of the old resolution (360 degree EW extent is
exceeded by 0.999827 cells) still appear but in the second line of the
message bellow:

Could be this indicating it changed from old to new resolution?

Thanks a lot again for your help.

Best regards,

Gabriel