[GRASS-user] v.clean: recommend tools and sequence

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 27 07:43:56 PDT 2018

   At the end of v.proj processing of the public_forests map three warnings
were presented:

WARNING: Number of incorrect boundaries: 39934
WARNING: Number of centroids outside area: 528
WARNING: Number of duplicate centroids: 107

   The v.clean module has 13 tools and an action threshold for use. I want to
learn which tools and use sequence I should apply to clean this map. Also,
how do I determine what threshold to apply?

TIA,

Rich