[GRASS-user] Starting on Sunday: GRASS GIS Community Sprint - OSGeo Sprint 2018

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 16 09:45:59 PDT 2018

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018, Markus Neteler wrote:

> To be considered: all branches back to GRASS GIS 5 have to be ported. And
> other projects struggled with that quite a bit (AFAIK also a reason that
> GDAL is on SVN yet).

> Anyway, to be discussed in a separate thread.

Markus,

   I'm not a full-time developer, but this thread (and embedded link to Paul
Dowman's process) looks like it make the transition quick, easy, and
complete: <https://tinyurl.com/ydhbs2sk>.

   And here's the URL for Paul Dowman's web page that looks like it has the
answers all of you want: <https://tinyurl.com/y75cy55k>.

   Have fun!

Best regards,

Rich