[GRASS-user] v.clean Failed to build area

Peter Tittmann ptittmann at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:33:04 PDT 2018

Hi Markus,

I'm ashamed to admit that I hacked my way into fixing this problem by
exporting the vector dataset using `v.out.ogr` to a geopackage then
importing it. The cleaning tools in v.in.ogr seemed to solve my problem..

Very clumsy, but it worked.

Thank you!

Peter

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com