[GRASS-user] Vector to 2D Raster

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Sat May 12 11:50:04 PDT 2018

Here is the error message that i get:

v.vol.rst input=BHMat1All at Toronto dmin=0.5 elevation=may11
ERROR: Unable to get layer info for vector map
(Sat May 12 14:46:07 2018) Command finished (0 sec)

I am not sure what ‘Layer’ info is this referring to. I have 4 columns, X, Y, Z, Property (numerical). 70,000 points all together.

Best
Francois

Sent from Mail for Windows 10