[GRASS-user] How to 'double mask' an area

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Sun May 20 06:22:44 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I've calculated RUSLE over a large region. I want to to mask individual
watershed areas (which I can do, no problem here) but then, over a buffered
path (so, a strip) crossing the watershed, I want to calculate the average
RULSE value. This is something like double masking an area.

Any suggestions how to take the second step? Ideally, I would like to be
able to intersect the watershed boundary with the vector path and use the
intersected region as the mask, but I can't figure out how to get the
intersected region between the vector path and the eatershed boundary.

Best,
Tom