[GRASS-user] reorder columns in vector attribute table

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed May 23 03:23:45 PDT 2018

Ciao Vero,

Unfortunately, it seems you have to create a new table with desired column order, copy data into it (INSERT INTO FROM SELECT) and then link the new table to your vector map (v.db.connect)…:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20574113/sqlite3-how-to-reorder-columns-in-a-table

Note that SQLite will launder column names to lower case if you don`t quote them. Then they may not match even if in proper order (speculating here)…

Cheers
Stefan