[GRASS-user] Update vector point attribute table from nearby points

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:44:40 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Any suggestions how I can update vector point attribute tables from nearby
points. I need to use r.water.outlet from the first set of points and
associate the results (watershed, etc.) according to the ID of the second
set of points that are inaccurately located.

I've used some of the available modules such as v.overlay, v.select, and
v.distance for some of the work I have to do but can't seem to find the
right combination of steps to take...

Thank you,
Tom