[GRASS-user] v.class.mlR Error

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu May 31 15:41:58 PDT 2018

>But it's not about the tempfile, it's about calling Rscript and >Windows not
being able to find it, or ?

looking closer at the report and the used command, the Rscript and other
files should be written to files in some folder, right?

 >Some paths to set correctly maybe ?

What I've seen today during quick tests, it may be the path can't be
resolved, it may be a similar issue with path like for the temp File.

But in my first quuck test, the Rscript was written to a folder when
specified.

I suggest to apply a patch in svn to solve the temp file issue, then further
testing is needed.

-----
best regards
Helmut