[GRASS-user] From Vector to raster

francesco sapienza francesco.sapienza9491 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:34:25 PST 2018

Hello! i'm having problems in the simple task of convert a vector to a
raster. I have obteined my vector polygon starting from 2d points in my map
(v.hull) i can see the new polygon and now i want to create a raster with
"1" values inside the area and null values outside. I used [v.to.rast] to
do that, specifing as input feature type only area and as raster value (for
use=val) "1". Everything seems to work but when i question the map i find
that both inside and outside my polygon instead than "0" and "1" i have "no
values"
(must say that im a beginner). thanks a lot for the help!!